Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
Shit that is this weekend I have been listening to them this whole year let me know how it was.

·
I own @ halo
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought it was pretty awesome. I don't have much to compare it against since it was my first live comedy show aside from some improv stuff I used to go to regularly in seattle. My favorite comedians they had were Steven lynch and Bob sagat (damn is that man dirty) Carlos mencia wasn't bad but I have heard most of his material from the last 10-15 years and he re-used quite a bit of it tonight. All in all it was a great time.

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
I thought it was pretty awesome. I don't have much to compare it against since it was my first live comedy show aside from some improv stuff I used to go to regularly in seattle. My favorite comedians they had were Steven lynch and Bob sagat (damn is that man dirty) Carlos mencia wasn't bad but I have heard most of his material from the last 10-15 years and he re-used quite a bit of it tonight. All in all it was a great time.
Were opie and anthony funny?

Guys have talent man I dig their show. Too bad I am too cheap to get XM I bet that they are even better over there. The only other station that I have listened to since I was 12 was 94.7 around here. With Mark Blackwell JJ and the morning crew were funny back then. Now they talk about kids and dogs...no thanks with my coffee get plenty of that at home :chiefwoohaw: :chauncy:

·
I own @ halo
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didn't think so, they were mostly BSing about there show and playing video clips from it. All told they maybe did 10-15min on stage.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts