Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my daughter and I are down to the final challenge/mini game against God and i'll be damned we cannot get past him on the dance evolution. I have checked out all the walkthroughs and videos online but hasn't helped. as soon as I click the arrow pad when the enemies light up the arrow in the green the simpsons family strength drops to 3/4 on the first guy, then to 1/4 on the second and the third click kills us. I am thinking i am doing something wrong but it all jives with everything I have read and seen but the result is always the same.

if anyone has played and has some tips it would be great.

·
End nerd persecution
2,248 Posts
my daughter and I are down to the final challenge/mini game against God and i'll be damned we cannot get past him on the dance evolution. I have checked out all the walkthroughs and videos online but hasn't helped. as soon as I click the arrow pad when the enemies light up the arrow in the green the simpsons family strength drops to 3/4 on the first guy, then to 1/4 on the second and the third click kills us. I am thinking i am doing something wrong but it all jives with everything I have read and seen but the result is always the same.

if anyone has played and has some tips it would be great.
Xbox 360 or PS3?

·
End nerd persecution
2,248 Posts
Try this:

"The final Boss Battle is at the end of "Game Over", where you have to play a game of Dance Dance Revolution with God. If you miss a step or hit one that isn't there, you will get damage, and will not unlock the achievement. Thanks to the shoddy design of the D-Pad, you will have trouble with hitting two directions at once, and taking damage for it. If you know you messed up, mash the D-Pad as quickly as possible to die and restart.

Note: The only "double" you'll need to do is UP/LEFT so watch for that combination and try to hit it. Everything else is single notes."

Also, check out this site if you're stuck:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/the-simpsons/achievements/

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Try this:

"The final Boss Battle is at the end of "Game Over", where you have to play a game of Dance Dance Revolution with God. If you miss a step or hit one that isn't there, you will get damage, and will not unlock the achievement. Thanks to the shoddy design of the D-Pad, you will have trouble with hitting two directions at once, and taking damage for it. If you know you messed up, mash the D-Pad as quickly as possible to die and restart.

Note: The only "double" you'll need to do is UP/LEFT so watch for that combination and try to hit it. Everything else is single notes."

Also, check out this site if you're stuck:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/the-simpsons/achievements/
Thanks. we've been trying for the last week to get it and no dice. have to try again until we get it. what is confusing me is that when the guys cross the green arrow and it lights up I hit the pad, the dude disappears, it sends a jolt to the praystation and deducts simpson family health? so we get the lumberjack, lovejoy, smithers and die on zoidberg.

·
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
15,016 Posts
Nerds!!!

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:sonicjay:......Yep :rock:
we would like to complete the storyline so then we can go back and find all the stuff we missed the first time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts