Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Home Sweet Homicide
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had read an article in Car & Driver they did just before the show started. I do wish it was a little more info and less drama (and commercials!). Otherwise I do enjoy it for the most part. Driving a semi across a frozen lake isn't on my things to do list.

WTF? What I typed and what came up are different.

I had read an article in Car & Driver they did just before the show started. I do wish it was a little more info and less commercials! I typed "drama" in it before.

·
Can't lose with 42s
1,055 Posts
I watch it every Sunday night religiously....
Sweet show

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Yup last night watched it. Hard work but they get paid well.

The one guy last night was a dip not cleaing breaklines prior to leaving.:miff:

·
Chillin with the top off.
4,891 Posts
Cool show. I try not to miss it..

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
Id do the job but then i have 30 years in a truck . I wouldnt run one of them suckers that had no working heater though :sonicjay:

When it hits - 10 to - 20 up here we use to bust our ass keeping our own fleet running plus rigs sitting in yards up here were a morning ritual to go get started . I cant imagine trying to keep them up and running in - 40 temps . Id guess they run # 1 oil instead of # 2

Years income in 2 months ! oh ya id drive them rigs . They were talking 6 grand a week if i heard correctly .

·
Get Some
4,226 Posts
i missed last nights show but i have seen every other one, very cool show.

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
Years income in 2 months ! oh ya id drive them rigs . They were talking 6 grand a week if i heard correctly .
$20-30K in 2 months.

but not being able to feel your toes for 2 months would suck

·
I got a gold chain
16,445 Posts
Yep, watch it evey week.

I'm glad Drew is gone. He did have some bad luck, but what a whinny bitch.

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts

·
Can't lose with 42s
1,055 Posts
Yep, watch it evey week.

I'm glad Drew is gone. He did have some bad luck, but what a whinny bitch.
Agreed. Lee @ the south paw garage was alll kinds of butthurt at him for running it out of fuel..

Hugh is a horses ass... I could only stand about 10 minutes of that guy...cocky arrogant asshole

·
Home Sweet Homicide
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Agreed. Lee @ the south paw garage was alll kinds of butthurt at him for running it out of fuel.
That was pretty funny. I think he wanted to punch Drew if anything.

·
I got a gold chain
16,445 Posts
Agreed. Lee @ the south paw garage was alll kinds of butthurt at him for running it out of fuel..

Hugh is a horses ass... I could only stand about 10 minutes of that guy...cocky arrogant asshole
I don't understand Lee. He's getting payed for the work he does, why the hell is he getting upset at anything.

And yes, Hugh is an asshole.

Alex is pretty funny.

·
Home Sweet Homicide
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I don't understand Lee. He's getting payed for the work he does, why the hell is he getting upset at anything.

And yes, Hugh is an asshole.

Alex is pretty funny.
I think it might have been because Lee had to go outside and work. I changed a fuel pump outside in 10 degree weather once and I don't I said more than 2 words that weren't expletives.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts