Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
(513) 891-8372
12,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They are everywhere. Home, work, in restaurants, offices.....holy cow it's like how we got invaded by the killer Asian beetles a couple years back.

·
The Man Myth And Legend
5,133 Posts
down here there bad..last nite i decided to do a 5 mile run on the quad with no face protection..not so smart...

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
at work they are all over the place, swarms of them.

·
I only wheel a boat.
17,272 Posts
fruity = :bdr2:
:confused:

·
8,046 Posts
Fly Strips? Maby? I know theres another way 2 do it cant remember like some kind of poison that you make and leave it on the fridge and they love it. Cant remember how tho
Are you fvckin kidding me? That's it. He's back?:hack:

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Fly Strips? Maby? I know theres another way 2 do it cant remember like some kind of poison that you make and leave it on the fridge and they love it. Cant remember how tho
There is an idea - could he rub it behind his ears to keep them away? Or wear the fly strip like a tie?

·
Registered
388 Posts
We have them. The best way to get rid of them is too trap them.

Take a ball jar and ring. Put an inch or so of apple cider vinegar in it, cover top with plastic wrap and screw on the ring. Take a toothpick and poke holes in the plastic. Large enough for them to fit through, but not much bigger. They go in, can't get out, as easily, drown or just hang out until they die.

Put it out on the counter where a fruit bowl may be. Get rid of fruit or move it to another place. Its not instant, but it just as effective or even more so, than just catching them with your hands. Make sure you remove the fruit that is attracting them though.

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
showering is for chumps.... don't you know that natural body oils, combined with dirt, can keep you waterproof.

·
BFT!
11,171 Posts
We have them. The best way to get rid of them is too trap them.

Take a ball jar and ring. Put an inch or so of apple cider vinegar in it, cover top with plastic wrap and screw on the ring. Take a toothpick and poke holes in the plastic. Large enough for them to fit through, but not much bigger. They go in, can't get out, as easily, drown or just hang out until they die.

Put it out on the counter where a fruit bowl may be. Get rid of fruit or move it to another place. Its not instant, but it just as effective or even more so, than just catching them with your hands. Make sure you remove the fruit that is attracting them though.

THANK YOU i knew there was some type of way to do it i heard about it a long time ago i thought it was a poison tho. But thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts