Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
81 inches of fun
14,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Speaking of that, where do Michigan off road people social network now? This site sucks and so does facebook. Is there some other new place that I don't know about?
Facebook groups... but you have seen those. :(

How about we go back to M&G's instead of the virtual world :d: Well once this virus stuff blows over
I like that idea... I just wish I didn't live an hour from any of them.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Speaking of that, where do Michigan off road people social network now? This site sucks and so does facebook. Is there some other new place that I don't know about?

Most guys that still wheel are doing group texts. Forums are dead/dying and full of idiotic drama
Sxs’s are taking the place of full size rigs and ya see what kinda crowd that brings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
I'm not old, honest...
30,097 Posts
As an example, I saw there was a bunch of people at R&V last weekend at a Jeepin for Jugs event. I never saw anything about either. :(.

Back in the gl4x4 heyday it was easy to figure out who’s going when and where.

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,437 Posts
Facebook groups... but you have seen those. :(

I like that idea... I just wish I didn't live an hour from any of them.
Facebook groups are just awefull. Full of people that ask the same stupid ass questions, every day, and get pissy when you tell them as much. Then you have the assholes that post the worst information or advice available, and act like cause they've changed some brakes they're all of a sudden an ASE certified tech.

Fing joke. I'm part of a couple groups for nothing more than the cool pics some people post of their 4x4 adventures.

·
Fucking Zen as Shit
16,122 Posts
Facebook groups are just awefull. Full of people that ask the same stupid ass questions, every day, and get pissy when you tell them as much. Then you have the assholes that post the worst information or advice available, and act like cause they've changed some brakes they're all of a sudden an ASE certified tech.

Fing joke. I'm part of a couple groups for nothing more than the cool pics some people post of their 4x4 adventures.

Yup, They Suck A Lot! And not the same question every day, the same questions 10 times a day, or questions that could have been found by spending 15 seconds with Google.

·
F-U-CANCER!!!
5,385 Posts
I made a login at irate. We will see what wins I guess.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
x2

Looks like it may be good. Would be great if the tech got copied over there... Probably will not though.

The atmosphere is reminiscent of Misfits Off-Road. . .
I was on Misfits recently and made the first post of 2020.. lol

Facebook pages bring the suck. Sure hope that eventually something as good as forums happens.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts