Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just looking for interested people and stuff.
maybe plan some stuff if i get enough people interested.

·
I'll Finsh One, One Day
2,371 Posts
I will be there if my truck is up and ready for a big trip like that. Should have every thing done by then but would really like to have longfeilds for the front axle first but its not a must.

Would you want to stay at the place you told me about or just get a camp site or two at the state camp ground right there in town.

Im in. Going up like on a thursday afternoon or friday morning till sunday afternoon would work the best for me with my class schedule.
Do you have a specific weekend you want to go?

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
What the heck now i have to wait till opening day to bring out the toyota on the dunes. At least by then i should have some sweet axles to hold up to the motor and not have to really worry about things as much.
Time to practice at the Mounds then :thumb:

·
I'll Finsh One, One Day
2,371 Posts
Fa sho:tonka:

I can probley get friends to trailer me there so find the weak links there:rock:
Once its done enought to go wheel im going to the mounds. Planning on also going on thanksgiving day hopfully, as long as i dont have class.

I need to go wheelin so bad
havnt been truly wheenin since silver lake in april

·
Registered
2,153 Posts

I can probley get friends to trailer me there so find the weak links there:rock:
Once its done enought to go wheel im going to the mounds. Planning on also going on thanksgiving day hopfully, as long as i dont have class.

You supply the trailer an I will drag it for you. I am not far from NB.

·
Blowd up
6,335 Posts

I think this is in the meet and greet section because Silver Lake is not "wheeling", it is more like playing.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Might just have to take you up on that. Do i have to leave the seat open for you or do you have your own toy for there and i can still take the lady friend.
More than likely have room - often it is just myself and my 2 boys and a dirtbike. If we take my wife we end up with 2 dogs showing up too. Last time we brought the dogs up there, they ended up scratching for weeks. So I doubt we will take them up again.

·
give 'er sh*t ay?
1,029 Posts
are you serious that silver closed? wtf? why did it close early?

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Skife you want to do a mounds trip instead

When?
umm, 3 weeks maybe.
i know a guy with a bronco that might want to go too.

as far as the website said, silver lake was open till the 31st.

damn you sol goode breaking my balls like that.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts