Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did. A few years ago, my wife's friend came over with some smooth talking dude, and convinced us that Quickstar would be the solution to our financial problems. The promises were just within reach, but still unrealistic. We joined, $275 later. We went to some of the meetings, and the reality quickly set in. The master of all pyramid schemes, Amway. Most of the people were making money off of each other by selling motivational tapes, rather than products.

I did a bit of research after that and found out what that really was. Found a bunch of pending lawsuits, inditements, tax evasion, etc...

I was lucky in that I lost only $275. Good lesson though.

How 'bout you?

·
******* Poser
7,971 Posts
Rule of thumb. Sounds too good to be true it is.

The facts are always attainable. Before investing in anything do your homework.

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
never have... im pretty cynical and dont believe anything i hear.

·
Premium Member
4,186 Posts
ya i did the quickstar thing...for a few months

works for some but i got out of it bc i didnt have time/money plus they were annoying when they get "upset" that i had school stuff to do and put school as a top priority...wtf,

so my new get rick quick is selling pure romance and thats going great and if your wife wants to get involved, have her contact me :d: I've generated some income doing this and really have not put in the time I could to be doing even better!!!

·
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
15,014 Posts

works for some but i got out of it bc i didnt have time/money plus they were annoying when they get "upset" that i had school stuff to do and put school as a top priority...wtf,

so my new get rick quick is selling pure romance and thats going great and if your wife wants to get involved, have her contact me :d: I've generated some income doing this and really have not put in the time I could to be doing even better!!!
you just like the "free samples" of the products

·
Me balls are huge
2,543 Posts

I know about 30 guys who are interested in Pure Romance products. If your serious about making some sales (and lots of tips) let's set up a time and place where you can demonstrate the proper use of the products on your self, or other female assistants. We're gonna want to videotape and distribute the instructions. No wives! This is purely instructional so we can surprise our wives.

Lemme know. :thumb:

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
Every one of my wifes sisters/brothers and parents did the third party phone deal (brother in law was selling it Excel communications or one of those). Signed up then realized that they were paying more every month. Each one of them lost several hundo. Glad I married the smart one she didn't sign up.

·
Me balls are huge
2,543 Posts
Every one of my wifes sisters/brothers and parents did the third party phone deal (brother in law was selling it Excel communications or one of those). Signed up then realized that they were paying more every month. Each one of them lost several hundo. Glad I married the smart one she didn't sign up.
Haha. I forgot all about Excel. I joined up with that shit about 10 years ago. At the time, their prices were the best deal going. So I joined up and got serveral friends and relatives to join. Then I got one check for about 10 bucks. After that all of the main phone companies dropped their price and started offering money to switch their service. I advised all my customer to take the checks and switch.

·
The N3rd
5,871 Posts

x2. Same here. Some of them were good at it and actually were able to quit their jobs and live comfortably with it, so if you dedicate yourself to it, its possible, I'm just not gonna risk my future with it. It's not that important. The funny thing is though, the guys that started the program with Quixstar are GMI alumni. :sonicjay:

·
Premium Member
4,186 Posts
I know about 30 guys who are interested in Pure Romance products. If your serious about making some sales (and lots of tips) let's set up a time and place where you can demonstrate the proper use of the products on your self, or other female assistants. We're gonna want to videotape and distribute the instructions. No wives! This is purely instructional so we can surprise our wives.

Lemme know. :thumb:

how about you visit the website :thumb:

www.kristenwinter.pureromance.com

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
umm

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:

* Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.
* If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact the Web site administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted.
* Click the Back button to try another link.

HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

·
I got a gold chain
16,445 Posts
I owned four 900 numbers.
Made some money for a while but back then they started getting REAL popular.
It just wasnt worth spending money for ads so I sold them.

·
Because racecar
4,041 Posts
I got suckered in to quickstar also, I went to a couple of meetings and noticed all of the brain washed people. The people who run those meetings are really good motivational speakers. They didn't discuss anything that had do with the products or how to sell them. it was a joke. I bailed, I was only out 200 though. :stan3:

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
:tonka: :tonka: Thanks I believe that I found the right site.

Should I get her beads or a plug hmmm either way I'm sure we'll need some Booty Eaze and some ice for my head after I suggest the purchase :miff: :tonka:

And you may be able to link directly to her site here ->
https://pureromance.com/EC_Entry.aspx?cnsltid=15592

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
I have never bought into those things based on my general lack of trust. I had a customer who used to come in and try to get me to sign up onto a pyramid scheme telling me how rich he was and how he makes so much cash. I asked him why if he makes so much money, if he is soooo rich why he is working as a purhcasing agent for an office supply company? I have never seen him again. some of those things are cult like. I have seen those scams ruin marriages, friendships, peoples lives.

·
$9.00 vanilla malt
2,773 Posts
The latest one that I have heard about was some prepaid law services. As I understood it, you got X hours alotted to you to use for checking documents and phone consultation from some "lawyer". Anyone else have any good/bad experiences with them? Sound pretty pyramid-ish to me.

·
Blowd up
6,335 Posts
The latest one that I have heard about was some prepaid law services. As I understood it, you got X hours alotted to you to use for checking documents and phone consultation from some "lawyer". Anyone else have any good/bad experiences with them? Sound pretty pyramid-ish to me.
Prepaid Legal? Yeah that one is a bunch of crap. Same deal, people get a hold of you and want you to come to a meeting over a "business proposition". Your main focus is making money and getting more people involved selling bs.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts