Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine and myself have started by foreclosures, getting the redemption period waived and then selling them on land contracts. The contract is a 5 year balloon at 8% depending on credit, down payment, etc. Basically you simply tell us what kind of home you want, where and what amount of payment you can afford and we go and get it. We haven't started yet, I'm mainly looking to gauge interest to help banks move properties and help people buy properties without the headaches.

·
Looking to ride
1,740 Posts
A friend of mine and myself have started by foreclosures, getting the redemption period waived and then selling them on land contracts. The contract is a 5 year balloon at 8% depending on credit, down payment, etc. Basically you simply tell us what kind of home you want, where and what amount of payment you can afford and we go and get it. We haven't started yet, I'm mainly looking to gauge interest to help banks move properties and help people buy properties without the headaches.
3 bedroom/3 bath

Bahamas and as little as possible for down payment, Obama has my back

Payment?? you mean every month?? Talk to the MochaJesus

·
lost
7,378 Posts

not possible, I have tried, its law that they have a 6 month redemption period after sheriff sale

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is possible, owner must sign off under the right circumstances. I have done this many times as an attorney.

·
dog farts are the worst!!
1,500 Posts
Big difference between a foreclosure for non-payment of the mortgage vs. a sheriff's sale for non-payment of taxes.
I believe there is a sheriff sale either way.
Also I understand there is also a 1 year redemption period for any property over 10 acres

1 - 7 of 7 Posts