Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
42,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm using employee discount, but palace dodge is offering me an additional 1500 over that.

I figured I would try one more person before I buy the new g-ride

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
x2

·
Premium Member
5,439 Posts
Aspen is definitely a G-ride. I want to get one when the lease is up on my Durango.

You already know to skip over the 4.7. It moves along well enough, but it's a pig on gas.

There's a place in Clinton that kicks ass, at least I think so. Firecat on here works there. I've bought my past 3 from them.

42,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Aspen is definitely a G-ride. I want to get one when the lease is up on my Durango.

You already know to skip over the 4.7. It moves along well enough, but it's a pig on gas.

There's a place in Clinton that kicks ass, at least I think so. Firecat on here works there. I've bought my past 3 from them.
I'm looking at the build sheet, and I believe every possible option that they offer is on this truck, even the high output alpine speakers. :sonicjay:

I thought alpine went out of business when eazy-e died..

It has a hemi, which is only a 1100 option. Compared to the GPS/6cd changer that is a 1600 option. :sonicjay:
even has heated leather 2nd row seating, with tv's in the head rests.

·
Full taste of tender
5,373 Posts
with heated rear seats and TVs?? :sonicjay:

what are you doing at work that needs that :tonka:

·
Sinister Minister
2,269 Posts
with heated rear seats and TVs?? :sonicjay:

what are you doing at work that needs that :tonka:
Entertaining clients in the back seat. :thumb:

You have to go out of your way for your customers, so if that means showing them a movie in the back seat of your Aspen, then thats just what you have to do!

and maybe a little buttsecks too

·
$9.00 vanilla malt
2,772 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts