Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I woke up this morning thinking everything was fine but when I got home at noon I noticed my tree fell down. Granted it was only half a tree but it was a huge section and it landed in my neighbors yard.

So I just spent the last 90 minutes with the chainsaw cleaning my neighbors yard. Now my back hurts from tossing all the pieces into a pile.:miff:

PICS!

·
Covered in mud...
17,915 Posts
Dunno... down here it was blue skies and sunny all day long.

But I hurt my back mounting tires on my beadlocks. :(

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
big winds in Alpena last night/this morning

·
Registered
847 Posts
Got high winds, and some flooding here on the MTU campus when we had all that rain. Not really much in the way of damage that I could see though. A VW Bug got drowned out though in the staff parking lot in front of DHH there.

Sounds like you've got a bit of firewood there. If ya need any to disappear... let me know.

·
Hula Girl At Heart
1,556 Posts
Grandman is in the U.P. Said they got hit with high winds and rain Thur and Friday night

wow, didn't realize that a can and string set up could reach that far and still be functional... :d:

·
Premium Member
1,998 Posts
I was driving to Ishpeming on Friday night and all I can say is holy hell that was nasty. Driving rain, 45 MPH winds and tornado potential. The hard top leaked in random places and I saw white caps on the road. The kids and I were very happy to not be a) setting up a tent that night and b) to not be hauling a utility trailer with camping gear.

·
hoo dat. wat.
21,594 Posts
We were camped near little manistee trail - heavy winds and some rain, but nothing like that.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts