Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
42,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Theres some dude wearing boxers and a gas mask with a big sign that says "ET - GO HOME"

:sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay:

I drove by him at 8:30ish, and much to my surprise, he was still out there just now at 9.

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
Wtf????

42,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
why? what point was he making?!?!?!?!

what color was he
I'm not sure. I don't know if theres some convention or something there today.

I periodically see freaks protesting outside there, but normally auburn hills police are all over them.

he was white, 40ish

·
Covered in mud...
17,915 Posts
Dang, I was half-asleep when I went by at 8:40, and was boxed in by some semis.

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
I've always wanted to do something like that...
What is holding you back. Just tell CC when you will be out there protesting and he'll take pics this time :tonka:

Just claim that ****** is holding you back or something similar. Jesse or Al will pick it up and you'll be national news in no time :woot:

42,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think he must have been cold in his boxers, now the crazy man is sporting a sweet toga.

And he painted "ET" on a television set. :sonicjay:

And he isn't waving to traffic, he was dancing, I just happened to catch him in a right armed upswing.

·
Fancy Lady
3,211 Posts
What is holding you back. Just tell CC when you will be out there protesting and he'll take pics this time :tonka:

Just claim that ****** is holding you back or something similar. Jesse or Al will pick it up and you'll be national news in no time :woot:
I have nothing to protest...

Well, maybe the Sunday morning liquor laws...

·
Can't lose with 42s
1,055 Posts
I like the fanny pack...Very Hoganesque :sonicjay:

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
bahahahaha

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
I dig the headphones. What is in his right hand? And now I'm curious someone ask him what ET he is referring to ?

42,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I dig the headphones. What is in his right hand?
His left hand? It appeared to be a tazer, but I'm not sure. I was going to drive up to him and ask him wtf is wrong with him, but after I saw that, I decided it would be better to drive back to the office. It may have been a funky looking cell phone.

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
Oh yeah I meant his left oops. Just drive up real close and don't roll the window down far enough for the tazer to hit ya. Anyone that is going to go that far to protest has to want to talk about it :)

·
Chillin with the top off.
4,891 Posts
Repeat after me people.. DRUGS ARE BAD.... Mmmmmkkkkkkk

1 - 20 of 29 Posts