Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
42,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This one caught my eye today. They should call this "horse pills" :sonicjay: gaining 8.5" in four months? I'm there.

What you can expect

First month you will notice an increase in size of up to 1/2 inch, you will also notice an increase in sexual desire, stronger erections and more enjoyable sex.

Second month you will notice an increase in size of up to 1 inches, plus an increase in Girth (Width) of 5%, plus all the benefits of the first month.

Third/Forth month you will notice an increase in size of up to 3 inches, plus an increase in Girth (Width) of 10%, plus all the benefits of the first month.

Fifth/Sixth month you will notice an increase in size of up to 4 inches, plus a increase in Girth (Width) of 20%, plus all the benefits of the first month.

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
seriously CC if you want some of that stuff I do work for a guy who sells that herbal stuff.
vicerex, modelean, bunch of other capsuled crap. I can't vouch for the product but I can tell you he is a real guy who sells it.

http://www.vicerex.com/

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Worked for me, I went from 3" to 4", but I didn't see as big of results as they promised. :(

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
haha so what happens if you keep taking it. it explodes like a hot dog in the microwave or what........
well, it depends who you ask. the bloodbags in your dick that make it erect stretch over time and with usage and with increased bloodflow. It is said that anything that increases the usage or volume of blood into them will stretch them to the point where you can't get hard anymore. Normally it happens with age and lots of hardons. Using the drugs I think only accellerates your pace to flaccidness.

·
N8KVB
4,390 Posts
well, it depends who you ask. the bloodbags in your dick that make it erect stretch over time and with usage and with increased bloodflow. It is said that anything that increases the usage or volume of blood into them will stretch them to the point where you can't get hard anymore. Normally it happens with age and lots of hardons. Using the drugs I think only accellerates your pace to flaccidness.
So are hardons like money, we should save til we're older?

·
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
15,001 Posts
well, it depends who you ask. the blood bags in your dick that make it erect stretch over time and with usage and with increased blood flow. It is said that anything that increases the usage or volume of blood into them will stretch them to the point where you can't get hard anymore. Normally it happens with age and lots of hardons. Using the drugs I think only accelerates your pace to flaccidness.
sounds like you have personal knowledge & experience with this subject:sonicjay: If your pee-pee ain't long enough, there is very very little you can do to change things. Manual devices(pumps, strechers...) may gain you about 2" but you risk bursting blood vessels, taring fibers, destroying nerves, and causing permanent discoloration(turns very dark red) and disfigurement(shaft becomes wide like a coke can or bigger).
yes i know alot about weird stuff
The penis isn't like a normal muscle, playing with your self with not make it "larger" unlike a normal workout would increase the size of your arms or whatnot. The penis is more like your ears or nose, all of which increase in size as you age.

Best thing to do if your missile ain't big enough to get into the foxhole is learn to use your fingers and tongue. Now that everyone is thoroughly disgusted and Ive creeped people out more than normal, Ive done my job for the day:thumb::bdr2:

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
sounds like you have personal knowledge & experience with this subject:sonicjay: If your pee-pee ain't long enough, there is very very little you can do to change things. Manual devices(pumps, strechers...) may gain you about 2" but you risk bursting blood vessels, taring fibers, destroying nerves, and causing permanent discoloration(turns very dark red) and disfigurement(shaft becomes wide like a coke can or bigger).
yes i know alot about weird stuff
The penis isn't like a normal muscle, playing with your self with not make it "larger" unlike a normal workout would increase the size of your arms or whatnot. The penis is more like your ears or nose, all of which increase in size as you age.

Best thing to do if your missile ain't big enough to get into the foxhole is learn to use your fingers and tongue. Now that everyone is thoroughly disgusted and Ive creeped people out more than normal, Ive done my job for the day:thumb::bdr2:
:stan3::miff::eek:

·
Jeeps, Journey and Jesus
1,651 Posts
If I had sex with a tuna can, I wouldn't hit bottom, but I would blow out the sides!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts