Eye candy
10,044 Posts
What level PMI certification do you have, scottie? :sonicjay:
I didn't say they would hire me, i just said i could do it :sonicjay:

Up_roktoy's seen my Resume, I have experience :poke:

·
Eye candy
10,044 Posts
I haven't seen it, but I'll still say you couldn't...
Okay its not that hard, You go into a meeting, once or twice a week, find something majorily wrong with their d/pfmea, leave the meeting, go lunch, bs by the water cooler, do 30 mins of actual work with suppliers, fill out some forms to get money for project, wait for forms to get signed, use money once you get it, testing, review test results, go from there. :poke:

:sonicjay:

·
Covered in mud...
17,915 Posts
Okay its not that hard, You go into a meeting, once or twice a week, find something majorily wrong with their d/pfmea, leave the meeting, go lunch, bs by the water cooler, do 30 mins of actual work with suppliers, fill out some forms to get money for project, wait for forms to get signed, use money once you get it, testing, review test results, go from there. :poke:

:sonicjay:
Lord I hope you are joking.. although I see prenty of students who think thats all they do..

·
Eye candy
10,044 Posts
Lord I hope you are joking.. although I see prenty of students who think thats all they do..
thats how about 10% of the engineers worked where i used to. :beerbang:

·
Covered in mud...
17,915 Posts
4 month contracts? Blah!
Kinda wonder what they are doing...

For us, we usually are maybe 36 months for the project manager.. first sevreal months are the acquisition team, then you transfer the program to the full project team and assign the PM, he's going to keep on it through a clean launch.

4 months? Wonder what thats doing...

·
circling the drain
35,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
4 months
a supplier purchased another suppliers programs, they launch soon, they need someone to step in and take over and make sure the launch goes smoothyl.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts