Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
(513) 891-8372
Joined
·
12,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are you any good at college statistics? If so, PM me. I have a business proposition for you. Someone can make a hundred bucks.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,892 Posts
90% of the people on here don't understand what you are asking, the other 10% don't care. Oh and 5% can't do math.:tonka:
 

·
circling the drain
Joined
·
35,863 Posts
I had two statistics classes in college. Got good marks in both of them.....but $100 to do your homework so you can continue to be a teacher?

nahhhhh






oh that and I forgot about 99% of it.....












did you know that 90% of statistics are just made up on the spot anyway?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
347 Posts
I took a full year of stats in college... wish I could remember some of it :confused:
 

·
Just The Spouse's spouse
Joined
·
1,885 Posts
What are the odds at finding someone on this site that knows stats?
 

·
Captain of my pants
Joined
·
4,159 Posts
hehe, stats suck monkey balls, only the right monkey ball tho
 

·
Catch the wave
Joined
·
7,994 Posts
stats as in full blown stats, or as in quantitative methods management?

they both pretty much suck. both are passable with excel, and some plug-ins + google.

I hear tell that there are facebook groups set up for "tutoring" as well.

I've got too much shit on my own plate to be diverting attention elsewhere, sorry man.


(if anyone is interested in some extra folks to pray for, my grandmother broke her leg, and my wife's mother broke her pelvis, yes pelvis, on the same weekend, in different incidents)
 

·
(513) 891-8372
Joined
·
12,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I just can't figure this out. Nothing makes any sense. I need a helper. It's just basic stats I guess but I didn't make it much past mode, mean, and median before I got lost.

Things like this mean nothing to me.....:(



 

·
Stick it up your ass
Joined
·
3,071 Posts
I just can't figure this out. Nothing makes any sense. I need a helper. It's just basic stats I guess but I didn't make it much past mode, mean, and median before I got lost.

Things like this mean nothing to me.....:(




What exactly are you looking for?


1) is looking for the population standard deviation
2) looking for the sample standard deviation.
3)something to do with a population mean for a large sample? (it's been a while since I had stats)
 

·
Motrcytman's spouse
Joined
·
7,208 Posts
Are you any good at college statistics? If so, PM me. I have a business proposition for you. Someone can make a hundred bucks.
Taking a Quantitative analysis class now, and no, I don't take your mid-term final for you! :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay:
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top