Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
at the risk of sounding like i have no idea what the hell im doing (b/c i dont) i recently bought a 1984 K10 suburban with halfway rebuilt 6.2L in it. when i bought it the guy gave me half of what i needed to complete it. still need to put on alternator (for which i have no bolts) need a radiator fan, have 2 pulleys and i dont know where the hell they go, i put the trannie in myself then figured out the damn flexplate doesnt bolt up to the torque converter, so now i need to take it back the hell off and get another flexplate. there are also two lines running down the left side of the frame that i believe come from the radiator and hook into the trannie, will rubber hoses do for those lines or do i need to get the metal ones. any help would be real helpful. this thing is a beast, it has the th350 trannie w/ new process 208 transfer case, sits on a rancho 6" suspension lift with brand new 35" goodyear tires. bought the whole rig for 500 bucks. just need to put the finishing touches on the front end of the engine but need some guidance, anyone willing to help either write back or call, home number is 847 689 2599, name is ben. thanx alot. btw, im in the military so i work odd hours, just try not to call past 1130 at night. thanx again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts