Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Pew pew!
18,204 Posts
I kinda used to like him, but not so much anymore. When your show is mostly based on boobs, you tend to run out of original material quickly.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
I can only handle so much of him. As soon as he starts on his "Radio sucks, Satellite is the place to be" I change it to anything else.

I do want to see what he will be like on satellite. Maybe not enough to go out and buy one though. We'll see.

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
i used to listen to him

now all he does is bitch and moan. It pisses me off when people complain but take no initiative to help.

·
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
15,014 Posts
stern sucks, Mancow from Chigago is wayyyy better.

·
Sveentusmaximus
616 Posts
I used to listen to him in the background at work, now like people said his every 10th word is "radio sucks" and it's getting annoying. I have satellite radio subscription myself yet I enjoy listenign to local FM talk at times too. Shows can be very entertaining even witht he current sensoring that Stern is whining so much about. So he is just pissing me off lately to the point where I no longer listen to him lately :stan:

·
I am the law.
29,823 Posts
GreaseMonkey said:
I kinda used to like him, but not so much anymore. When your show is mostly based on boobs, you tend to run out of original material quickly.

Excuse me, but boobs never get old.

·
Registered
346 Posts
being from NY... a state that gets the radio station in, i used to listen to him everyday...at least during the week.......i watch his show whenever i see it on

·
Fucking Zen as Shit
16,148 Posts
I've always been a Stern fan, and I can say that it's not always about boobs, sometimes he actually has something in depth and helpfull to add to society. They've been doing alot of re-runs lately. I'm definately going to see what it's like on Sirius.... If it sucks then I wont listen

·
Registered
176 Posts
Just a Spouse said:
um...nevermind.
I think what she is trying to say is.......they get old but they are still nice:d:

·
X-TREME WEB WHEELER
193 Posts
motrctyman said:
Noticed it was reruns today!
he was talking about it today he was saying he got a one day suspension for promoting his move to sat radio only 21 more days as of today then he is off the
free radio

·
Pew pew!
18,204 Posts
PavementPounder said:
Excuse me, but boobs never get old.
Haha, no they definately don't. You can only have so many radio shows about them though...and listening to the radio you can't see them anyways.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts