·
My 4x4 is a Subaru.
8,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
My 4x4 is a Subaru.
8,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a feeling it will get fixed, but I'm not sure how it will work, with it being non-responsive like this, how can you change anything on it?

·
My 4x4 is a Subaru.
8,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sansa ftw!!
I'm sure it will get fixed and I don't regret my purchase one bit. 30gb hard drive for 80$ on woot.com over a year ago. you couldn't beat that price and you still can't really... if you find any left for sale they are more than that. although, that gets me thinking, I wonder if many people put them up on ebay yet? ;)

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
I'm sure it will get fixed and I don't regret my purchase one bit. 30gb hard drive for 80$ on woot.com over a year ago. you couldn't beat that price and you still can't really... if you find any left for sale they are more than that. although, that gets me thinking, I wonder if many people put them up on ebay yet? ;)
i got a 8 gig sansa on woot for 40 dollars, and it doesn't freeze up.:sonicjay:

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
8g's = the ghey
well, since i put a 4 gig micro sd card in it, its actually a 12 gig.:finger: so go play in the street, ya cock.:sonicjay:

·
My 4x4 is a Subaru.
8,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I like my zune for it's podcasting abilities. The software automatically downloads the podcasts and all i do is hit sync. Does your sansa software do that? I'm not being a dick, just curious.

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
I like my zune for it's podcasting abilities. The software automatically downloads the podcasts and all i do is hit sync. Does your sansa software do that? I'm not being a dick, just curious.
i dont know. it plays music, and goes for days on one battery charge. plus its tough and cheap, i listen to it while i weld and it has a fair amount of burn marks on it. It does exactly what i want it to.:thumb:

·
NOT GL4x4SucksVideo guy.
3,118 Posts
I was going to buy a Zune when looking for an MP3 player around last Christmas. Then I started reading about how when charging them, theres a chance the screen will crack because of the battery expanding, and that its not covered under the warranty.

A problem they know constantly happening, by no fault of the owners, and its not covered under warranty?

Yeah, no Zune here. I went with the 80 gig Ipod Classic.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.