Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
WWSD - What would stan do
11,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to build some radiator mounts, will be making an L bracket sort of thing and need some rubber to put between the radiator and the mounts. Lookin to get this done tonight so I can mount my radiator. If you have some and are local to the waterford/northern oakland county area, drop it off here :)

Or shoot me a PM and I can arrange to get it from you (but I probably won't be on the computer again tonight). Let me know, thanks.

·
AAA GOLD ROCKS!!!!!
8,512 Posts
I wish you would have posted this last night. I have some 0.50" or 1" thick hard rubber at work. If you want I can get some Monday for ya. Let me know if that'll work and how much you need.

Also I have some 0.0625", 0.125", and 0.250" is you want to just use it between the metal and rad. In

·
WWSD - What would stan do
11,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rocky, Ill let ya know if I cant find somethin by monday thanks.

Shawn, let me know how I can earn thoose :sonicjay:

Thanks for the offer Whiterhino, but I dont wanna stack a buncha shit in there to make it work, I thought about that already and was gonna goto Kmart and buy some bicycle tubes and stack them and decided against it.

·
can you hear the banjos?
9,801 Posts
how about a semi rubber mud flap? cut into strips.give me a call if that will work ill be out your way tommorow

734 731 2186

1 - 9 of 9 Posts