Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why wouldn't God forgive Adam for simply taking a bite out of a fricken apple (not the end of the world). Then turn around and tell a dude that rapes a 10yr old that all he has to do is ask you for forgiveness and you'll forgive him.

Answer that one slick! :nana:

·
Happy,happy,joy,joy
2,901 Posts
he'll say it was before jesus died for our sins .

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
Mods, please move this to t3h Kerwin/Woohaw section.

Thanx

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Why wouldn't God forgive Adam for simply taking a bite out of a fricken apple (not the end of the world). Then turn around and tell a dude that rapes a 10yr old that all he has to do is ask you for forgiveness and you'll forgive him.

Answer that one slick! :nana:

cuz he smoked to much of his own happy weed while he was planting it, so now his judgment and memory is all messed up. :sonicjay: :sonicjay:

·
Registered
47 Posts
As disorder xj pointed out, I had was nailed to the cross for all to be forgiven.

However, I'm back, and wheeling in Gary.

Thanks for your concern
-J

·
rack tap re-rack click
13,502 Posts
As disorder xj pointed out, I had was nailed to the cross for all to be forgiven.

Thanks for your concern
-J
oh boy...you weren't nailed to anything..however you are a moron for using a name like that

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
So your Jesus , im God , middle name is damn and last name is Prick . Or atlest my wife calls me that enough i am beging to think so :tonka:

·
Registered
5,826 Posts

Thanks for your concern
-J
Are you a real type person??? I figured CC made you up...:confused:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts