Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I’ve had 3 iPhones since I switched from a flip phone somewhere around 2007. I like that they last a long time. Sure, they’re a bit more $ but I pay them off and keep them until they die. I don’t know if any friends who keep their androids for 5+ yrs.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was pleased by the camera on my colleague's iPhone (it was this one I think: Apple iPhone 7 Plus | ▤ Full Specifications & Reviews) at the time, so I decided to go over with my next update, and I was quickly fascinated by iOS' buttery smoothness. Also, I was sick of Google forcing me to download updates for applications I never use (Google+, Hangouts, PlayStore, etc.) simply so they could continue to snoop on me. Not that iOS doesn't do that, but Android was simply more obnoxious about it at the time.

·
I'll Direc your TV
9,208 Posts
I’ve had 3 iPhones since I switched from a flip phone somewhere around 2007. I like that they last a long time. Sure, they’re a bit more $ but I pay them off and keep them until they die. I don’t know if any friends who keep their androids for 5+ yrs.
You can do that easy with an iPhone cause nothing changes about them lol

21 - 23 of 23 Posts