Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
CJ7- 304, D30/D44, 35's
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Picked up a second, running AMC 304 engine with 360 heads on it a while back to use for some parts as I refresh the 304 currently in my CJ. I'm mainly interested in the block and front cover, so I'm offering the rest up for sale.

Parts I'm interested in keeping:
-Front oil cover/pump,etc.

Up for grabs:
-Edelbrock AMC SP2-P intake -SOLD
-Holley carb (looks like single pumper with electric choke) -SOLD
-Distributor (incl. cap, rotor, etc.)
-AMC 360 Heads (complete with valves, springs, etc.)
-Any of the front accessories (fan, PS pump, ..)
-->PS pump and brackets are off and ready to ship
-I also have some misc. elec. harness runs if you are interested

Let me know if you're looking for something specific and I'll get back to you. Please send a PM to speed up my response time.

·
CJ7- 304, D30/D44, 35's
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump after updating that the intake and carb have been sold. Let me know if you'd like the 360 heads, or any of the other stuff parts-wise on the engine

·
CJ7- 304, D30/D44, 35's
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump. Going to start scrapping the parts I don't want, which has turned into most of the engine. Shoot me an offer on anything.

·
CJ7- 304, D30/D44, 35's
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump for Friday work distractions and part shopping. I'll probably run stuff to the scrap yard next week, so PM me offers on anything. I'd rather see these heads, parts, etc get used rather than melted down

·
CJ7- 304, D30/D44, 35's
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cinco de Mayo Bump! Last call for anything off the engine. 360 heads. 304 Block and parts. PM me what you want ASAP!

·
CJ7- 304, D30/D44, 35's
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Final bump. LAST CALL. I head 360 heads or a distributor and bracket combo makes a great mothers day present.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts