Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Life=Short. Jeeps=Cool
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone near Fowlerville able to do a small aluminum TIG job for me? Just need a 12 an bulkhead fitting attached to a catch can. The throat on the cap isn't big enough to get the appropriate socket in to tighten it down.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

·
Life=Short. Jeeps=Cool
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I live in stockbridge. How thick is the reservoir?
Thin, would guess 22-24 gauge. I can swing out to Stockbridge, that's not too bad of a hike.... And I'd get to check out the YJ...

·
In Da Faaaaaace!!!
1988 YJ
5,751 Posts
Lol. I can’t guarantee it’ll look sexy... but if no one else can do it, I’m sure I can get it done lol

come check it out anytime regardless. Can always use another set of eyes for ideas and fix what I did wrong 😂

·
Life=Short. Jeeps=Cool
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lol. I can’t guarantee it’ll look sexy... but if no one else can do it, I’m sure I can get it done lol

come check it out anytime regardless. Can always use another set of eyes for ideas and fix what I did wrong
You around on Friday? I can swing out and we'll goober it up till it sticks.

Ironman Offroad, Saginaw.
Bit far of a drive, but if I can't figure it out I'll figure out a reason to make a trip up

·
In Da Faaaaaace!!!
1988 YJ
5,751 Posts
HAHA! I'll PM you my phone number. I MIGHT be free Friday... would depend on the time so you can just give me a text or call and let me know a time. Otherwise I'll for sure be around over the weekend.

·
In Da Faaaaaace!!!
1988 YJ
5,751 Posts
By the way... the warranty against leaks expired once you left my driveway 😂

1 - 20 of 20 Posts