Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a bunch of Playboy mags that is going to go into the garbage unless someone wants them. I think there is like 98-01 then like 03-05 so there is alot.

Let me know

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
if no one takes them it will make some little boy trash diving VERY happy or the bum at the dump:tonka: :tonka: :tonka:

·
Get off my lawn.
3,692 Posts
God that would be awkward.

:door bell rings:
"Heeeey, I'm here to pick up those playboys......"
:silence:

·
Human Hunter
1,388 Posts
hell sounds like one helluva a way to torture that suspect gay employee to me..

we've got one of our own suspect gay weak links down at the fire hall..i have half a mind to pick these up and decorate his locker every night for the next 6 months..got a feeling his two best buddies, fat bimbo FF one and bimbo FF 2 will take offense to the locker decorations..

hmm potential still..

hmm

·
Visiting Admin
9,065 Posts

we've got one of our own suspect gay weak links down at the fire hall..i have half a mind to pick these up and decorate his locker every night for the next 6 months..got a feeling his two best buddies, fat bimbo FF one and bimbo FF 2 will take offense to the locker decorations..

hmm potential still..

hmm

every department has atleast one

·
Registered
452 Posts
package them up and ship them to Iraq

·
(513) 891-8372
12,024 Posts

Hey, it's not nice to talk about FlatFender that way.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts