Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
man those were good games. they were just starting to fade out when i got old enough for video games. luckily i knew a few people that still had the oldskool games. kinda wish i could get some of those to play once in a while again. lol

·
sie sehen mich rollin ...
3,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
man those were good games. they were just starting to fade out when i got old enough for video games. luckily i knew a few people that still had the oldskool games. kinda wish i could get some of those to play once in a while again. lol
get an emulator for your puter and you can http://romhustler.net/

I had an ass load at one time....not sure if I still have them at home or not...will check tonight.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
mmmhhh.......that's what my wife says to. i don't see why. i like that song. i would actually buy some of the crazy frog cd's if i ever saw them in a store. somehow i don't think my wife would appreciate that very much. lol

·
Home Sweet Homicide
3,685 Posts
mmmhhh.......that's what my wife says to. i don't see why. i like that song. i would actually buy some of the crazy frog cd's if i ever saw them in a store. somehow i don't think my wife would appreciate that very much. lol
If I ever bought that CD and played it front of her, I would wake up the next day without my balls.:miff:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts