Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
:insert something witty:
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Recently purchased an '87 YJ (first jeep! yeah!) that had a blown 258, and it was converted to a TH350 and the stock nv231 (21 spline). I am tearing out the drivetrain, and swapping in a 4.3L chevy, nv3500, and nv231, so I have no need for the plates. I've got them on craigslist, and I'll put them on EBay if they no one wants them.

I'd like to get $200 for the engine-to-trans adapter plate, and

$350 for the trans-to-tcase adapter adapter. - SOLD

I can include the trans for an extra $50 if anyone wants it. - SOLD

I haven't seen the truck run under its own power, so no guarantees on the trans, but the adapters both seem to be in excellent condition. (a little greasy, but that's all.)

Help a new fellow jeeper finance his new project!

Thanks!

edit - sorry, forgot to post location - I'm in Casco Twp, 48064 to all you mapquesters

·
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Lowered price

C'mon, anyone? I really need the trans and stuff out of my way...

I also have a B&M Megashifter I'll let go for $100 (new price). It's complete, and in great shape (a little greasy/dirty, but other than that, like new!)

I tried posting this before, but I put in a link to B&M, and apparently new people can't do that.

·
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lowered price to $100 on shifter, and I'll throw in the trans for no charge with any of the parts.

just need this stuff gone.

make me an offer on something if you think the price is too high, or if anyone has a decent winch they'd like to get rid of - something decent for a YJ.

·
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, didn't go on ebay, but tcase adapter and trans are gone. Still have the 4.2 to th350 adapter, and I'll throw in a jeep starter with it. $150 obo

Still have the shifter too, $100 for that (obo)

Anyone? I'd be interested in trades for a decent 220V mig welder, a decent stick welder, or as part of a trade on a winch of some sort.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts