Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure most seasons have started, but anyone play on a team that might need some additional subs or players? Looking to skate some more, drop-in is only fun for so long. Probably wouldn't want to drive farther then 20 minutes or so from the Novi area.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
I'm sure most seasons have started, but anyone play on a team that might need some additional subs or players? Looking to skate some more, drop-in is only fun for so long. Probably wouldn't want to drive farther then 20 minutes or so from the Novi area.
not to hijack your thread but i need to find a team too

·
Registered
1,504 Posts

my team is in the playoffs right now, second season starts in a couple weeks. we have a full roster, but the league helps place people on teams, thats how i got on my team 12 years ago, and i'm still on the same team.

check this site msehockey.com http://www.msehockey.com/

they have several rinks.

·
Buy a Fiat! Save the UAW!
14,442 Posts
Chelsea has team system in place too. its a bit of a drive but I can give a you a number to call if you want to see what you can get on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts