Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
i don't much care for you
2,397 Posts
some of those women look fantastic... i bet he hates going to work in the morning

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
some of those women look fantastic... i bet he hates going to work in the morning
Ya, it sucks man....lol...if only I could do it full time. Someday! Then yes, I would be the shit, lol.

The girls on my site aren't all customers though. I have their permission to post those pics. My customers pictures aren't released to anyone but them.

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
ok i just have to say what is the gl4x4 discount and will i get a dicount if you take pics of my wife and i post them in the hot garage helpers thread?

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok i just have to say what is the gl4x4 discount and will i get a dicount if you take pics of my wife and i post them in the hot garage helpers thread?
I always discount stuff for gl4x4 members. It isn't a set number, but about 20%-30% off regular prices. Most of my specials I can discount as well.

I haven't started it yet, but come springtime, I am also starting Bodyline Photography (http://www.bodylinephotography.com) which is similar but strictly automotive. Like boudoir for your ride!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.