Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is really bizarre, but I figure GL4x4 is a very diverse panel of opinons. I'm 23. I live with my best friend and his girlfriend right now. They're kinda freaky. Tonight we had a few drinks and he disappeared, while he was gone she approached me and told me that her boyfriend wanted me to sleep with her. I couldn't begin to understand why, but she insists he wants us to. She's not gorgeous, but she does have tig ole' biddys and promises she swallows... Is this a best friend test or something to help compensate for the insane amount of rent I give them? All opinions welcome.

·
Premium Member
4,562 Posts
just be blunt and ask your buddy. also no matter what dont do it because it will get wierd after the act is done.

but then again if he insists then take pics and share with us.:thumb:

·
I only wheel a boat.
17,274 Posts
Ummmm. Hit It And Move Out

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
id tap that shit and tell them both to get fucked

·
SlowBalt SS
2,493 Posts
Id tell her your going to ask him first and see if the story changes at all.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I told her I was going to talk to him first and she said that was a good idea...

·
likes him some Red Dog
2,268 Posts
If she's telling the truth, chances are it'd end up being weird sometime afterward. But, it'd be fun as shit and a cool story :beer:

And yes, definitely take pics :d:

·
I only wheel a boat.
17,274 Posts
arrange for it in your room, dont mind the little red light in the closet:chauncy:

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
trust me man ive been in a situation like this before and it turned out weird.. i dont talk to the dude anymore thats why i ditched out after like a week more of living there... but it worth it man.

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
fuck it...as long as he say its cool (BEFORE HAND)...i would.

and yes..take pics. He must not wanna marry this chick if he's poppin off about his buddy railin her. Treat her like the skank she is.

check out exgfpics.com/blog

people post pics of their ex's. hehe

42,949 Posts
Do it in a non-intrusive way.

When you hear them going at it, kick down the door, and stand there holding onto the door casing, leaning into the bedroom with your hand up in the air. Start jumping around, and yelling.

If hes down, he will run over and slap your hand..

·
The N3rd
5,871 Posts
Do it in a non-intrusive way.

When you hear them going at it, kick down the door, and stand there holding onto the door casing, leaning into the bedroom with your hand up in the air. Start jumping around, and yelling.

If hes down, he will run over and slap your hand..

:tonka:

·
Pickup Agent
2,094 Posts
Knew a kid that used to brag about nailing this married gal while her husband slept in his lazyboy. The old man was cool with it, supposedly. Didn't hear any updates for a while, so we started hounding him about it. Turns out, the old man was watching the whole time, and finally snuck into the room, and poked the kid in the cornhole, while he was railing his wife. :sonicjay:

·
WWSD - What would stan do
11,206 Posts
Knew a kid that used to brag about nailing this married gal while her husband slept in his lazyboy. The old man was cool with it, supposedly. Didn't hear any updates for a while, so we started hounding him about it. Turns out, the old man was watching the whole time, and finally snuck into the room, and poked the kid in the cornhole, while he was railing his wife. :sonicjay:
How old were you when that happened?

·
Registered
72 Posts
just be blunt and ask your buddy. also no matter what dont do it because it will get wierd after the act is done.

but then again if he insists then take pics and share with us.:thumb:
x3. Sounds shady... Ask your buddy if he's trying to offload the girl or something, but don't be the one he offloads her to.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts