Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Im going FAST!!!
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bones Wakebabe my wife and I went to the mounds today after a long night at Snappers here is a few pics

Here is a pick of a bad ass hooptie from Woodward yeah thats right after the mounds today we took a little cruise down Woodward:beerbang:

·
Eye candy
10,044 Posts
just for the record, i hate that Isetta, 350's don't belong in micro cars.

·
Im going FAST!!!
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
htf did you guys wake up and go to the mounds today? :sonicjay:

its not so much getting up that is surprising its actualy being able to function. Theres no better cure for a hang over than a hot day in a buggy with no a/c :sonicjay:

·
circling the drain
35,863 Posts
its not so much getting up that is surprising its actualy being able to function. Theres no better cure for a hang over than a hot day in a buggy with no a/c :sonicjay:
No thanks, hanging out on the beach and swimming would be my preference.

Sweet pics, I like the shot where your "gettin it" with all 4 tires in teh air

·
Im going FAST!!!
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
just for the record, i hate that Isetta, 350's don't belong in micro cars.
I think that is one of the smallest cars i've ever seen. Not to mention the guy driving it was like 6'7"

·
Im going FAST!!!
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No thanks, hanging out on the beach and swimming would be my preference.

Sweet pics, I like the shot where your "gettin it" with all 4 tires in teh air

Thanks,

Yeah if there was ever a better day to go on the boat it was definetly yesterday. I think Bones and wakebabe went home and went swimming.....seeing as I have no pool or boat I ran threw the sprinklers..

·
circling the drain
35,863 Posts
Thanks,

Yeah if there was ever a better day to go on the boat it was definetly yesterday. I think Bones and wakebabe went home and went swimming.....seeing as I have no pool or boat I ran threw the sprinklers..
the invite for the boat is always open...haha my son loves running through sprinklers :tonka:

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
air that shit out!!!! that hill in the 3rd and 4th pick is a super bitch. it sent me flying into the trees last fall.
hahahaha

i tried to explian to them the trouble you got yourself into, but I couldn't even put it into words.

·
Professional Dumbass
592 Posts
sweet pics and nice rig!! i need to get to the mounds soon...!!! finally got my jeep in shape to go... so maybe maybe the weekend of the 25-26??? who's in?

·
Im going FAST!!!
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sweet pics and nice rig!! i need to get to the mounds soon...!!! finally got my jeep in shape to go... so maybe maybe the weekend of the 25-26??? who's in?

Thanks,

I wont be able to go that weekend I have to attend a wedding :bdr2:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts