I saw:
tonka
a big muddy xj with a wrangler of some sort following it
a big yellow rubicon
a green yj painted military style
and a bunch more i couldnt remember..

Oh and i saw wiseguy4x4
I wasn't anywhere near woodward.

Went to Jeeperz Creeperz - Dixie Hwy to Telegraph to Eureka, then home Fort, Southfield, M10, Telegraph, and Dixie Hwy.

Cleaned the garage, installed a motor mount lift, and poly trans mount. Just took the jeep out or a test drive about 15 min ago...

·
German cars are hot
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wasn't anywhere near woodward.

Went to Jeeperz Creeperz - Dixie Hwy to Telegraph to Eureka, then home Fort, Southfield, M10, Telegraph, and Dixie Hwy.

Cleaned the garage, installed a motor mount lift, and poly trans mount. Just took the jeep out or a test drive about 15 min ago...

then I hate to tell you there is someone out there with a black wrangler with Tonka sticker on it.

·
GLFWDA member
2,674 Posts
sadly, i was there in my heep. old man took my 66 ford, and the impalas not finished. saw alot of y'all though, waved to most, i was in the black and gold xj on 32's

·
Registered
88 Posts
i saw alot of stickers also the only one i knew was bdr, had a great time can't believe how many jeeps i saw. just need to get a sticker on mine.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
then I hate to tell you there is someone out there with a black wrangler with Tonka sticker on it.
There are a few jeep running around like that. Since the yj, I haven't bothered with the Tonka stickers.

I got the name at Silver lake. Friends said it looked like a kid throwing a tonka toy through a sand box... no two wheels were on the ground at the same time.

I came outside one day to find that the name had literally stuck. They put a tonka sticker across the leading edge of the yj's hood.:sonicjay:

·
Bank Account Understands!
598 Posts
the yj with military stickers was me!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts