Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I'm in South Lyon when I'm not beatin' the He!! out of my H3. Friends with Jarhead Bob, thought I'd join up in here to see what kind of fun you're having. I'm the President of the Michigan Chapter of the Hummer X Club, member of The Hummer Club, Inc., we just got back from our Drummond Island event & thought I'd jump in here. I've played at the Mounds with some of you, been out to Moab this year with a group of Hummers, Drummond Island was the iceing on the cake! We've got it all, right here.

A few choice pics of my beast, she's scratched up from top to bottom.

Moab2k7_104.jpg

hoab.jpg

DRUM707_130.jpg

·
Simplify...
8,163 Posts
I'm not a huge Hummer fan, but it's really nice to find someone who actually wheels one instead of just using it as an overpriced grocery-getter. Welcome to the site! :thumb:

Craig

·
Buy a Fiat! Save the UAW!
14,442 Posts
Howdy

·
I wheel, therefore I am
340 Posts
I have.... but for the H1 the test track really isn't say "out of this world" but it is fun.... I was there during the last homecoming.... they have some nice trails there on their property.... for homecoming I led the group to Silver Lake.....

·
Registered
56 Posts
Howdy Chris...this website will amaze you with all that can go on in 24 hours. I read a lot more than I write.

·
rack tap re-rack click
13,502 Posts
I'm not a huge Hummer fan, but it's really nice to find someone who actually wheels one instead of just using it as an overpriced grocery-getter. Welcome to the site! :thumb:

Craig

X2 but thats what people said about my Rover too. But I bought the Jeep so the Rover is back to on-road duties now anyways!!:sonicjay: Anywho..Welcome, this a great site full of good people and good information.

·
Im going FAST!!!
3,810 Posts
Welcome too da hood yo.

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
Ok your funny ha ha , every one knows a H3 cant wheel . See here mine was afraid to get its tire wet and kept lifting its leg up :tonka:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts