Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A "best of" compilation of our local hillbilly resident and friend, Kodiak450r.

With all of his shenanigans that happen day in, and day out... it's hard to keep straight all the mishaps that he is responsible for. So it only plausible thing to do, is to consolidate everything into one thread, because I'm having a hard time remembering.

So sit back, relax, and enjoy the read. If you have a "OH WAIT, ISN'T HE THE IDIOT THAT DID...[fill in the blank with the ******* story]", I encourage you to post up the story, and tell us how it enlightened your day when you realize that things could be a little worse.

I'll start:

He got a door-to-door vacuum job and swore he wasn't going to get ripped off. He thought he was going to be making six figures and that it wasn't a scam. Everyone told him otherwise, pointed and laughed.... and a few weeks later, after seemingly sucking off the company throughout the thread and telling us how awesome1!1!! it was, he quit:

product demonstation - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Here, he's working on a friends car, and is unsure about what do to with good blow:

what would you do? - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

The most recent. He doesn't pay his bills, and wants to know how to get rid of debt collectors:

dealing with debt collection agencies - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Probably one of his most well-known stunts. Cruising gl4x4 for a girlfriend:

Wanted. G/f material - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

This one is awesome. He is crying about the township wanting him to clean up all the rusted out cars, engines, dog shit, rotted out tires, riding lawn mowers, and other car parts/metal that he has scattered around his property that is an eye sore and nuisance to all his neighbors (which is I think is where we really started to get a feel for how junky his yard is):

township meeting read it - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

In this one here... he is crying because he always overdrafts his account, and owes a bank a bunch of money because he keeps taking out more money than he has... so he needs someone that doesn't charge overdraft fees. :sonicjay:

need a new bank...suggestions? - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

And this one here I had a good laugh at.. he is inquiring "Where a down payment comes from"? As if there is some sort of housing easter bunny that drops off peoples down payments under their pillow when they sleep. It's quite obvious that people save money for down payments, but I thought it was comical that he wonders where it comes from :confused:

housing down payment - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

And my last story for today that I'd like to share (I don't want to steal all the thunder... please input your own favorites for us all to remember). In this story here, he is badmouthing a Property Management company that he used to rent from. Saying how the lady was a bitch and 'fuck them', and SHE gets on gl4x4 and tells us all what a shitty tenant he is, all the dog shit that was on his property, abandoned cars, etc. and how the neighbors couldn't stand the sight/smell coming from his yard. :sonicjay::sonicjay::sonicjay::sonicjay:

Rental Mgmt Service - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

from that thread:

when i lived in my old house it was a rental from north bloomfield properties. after my dad died and i took it over the lady was a total bitch to me cuz she didn't want a 20 yr old renting from her. needless to say i had to move out. they bitched about every little thing and fucked me over real bad. i won't be on the renting side of them ever again. they tried charging me almost $2000 in damages that didn't exist. or were pre existing before my dad moved in. even said so on the move in/out walk through.
Well Well, What A Small World
Hello I am the agent in reference to the above individual who leased the home originally to his father. His father was a terrific renter, and I had absolutely no problem with renting to the son, no matter of what age he is. I received numerous complaints in regard to dog feces in yard, garbage in yard, cars parking on lawn and loud parties, etc. This can all be confirmed if anyone was to speak with his neighbors. I do take offense to the name calling. It is completely unprofessional and extremely rude. As far as damages that were charged he was totally responsible for all of them. I do hope his new landlord has much better luck and I do hope his new neighbors are peaceful.
Discuss.

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
He doesn't seem like a bad person just that he makes bad mistakes. He is the kind of person that if he was presented with 2 choices - 1 obviously the correct choice and 1 obviously the wrong choice - he chooses the wrong choice all the time. My dumb ass sister in law is the same way. She means well, but just doesn't quite get it.

His threads are entertaining nonetheless

·
Happy,happy,joy,joy
2,901 Posts
:sonicjay::sonicjay: He does it to himself.

·
I like trees
5,795 Posts
:sonicjay::woot::gotsand:beating a dead horse

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
He doesn't seem like a bad person just that he makes bad mistakes. He is the kind of person that if he was presented with 2 choices - 1 obviously the correct choice and 1 obviously the wrong choice - he chooses the wrong choice all the time. My dumb ass sister in law is the same way. She means well, but just doesn't quite get it.

His threads are entertaining nonetheless
Agreed.

I'll also give him a +∞ above most of the people here in that he seems to be able to take the ribbing he gets on this site and isn't afraid to come back for more.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Actually seems like a nice guy. Just not very bright

I liked the thread when he tried to get someone to purchase alcohol for him

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
He does seem like a nice guy, and I'm sure he is.

I'm not trying to insinuate that he is a bad person. I just think some things he posts on the internet are pretty laughable. I think it's cool that he is a good sport about all the shit he gets on here, it's all in good fun. :thumb:

1 - 20 of 83 Posts