Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am looking for the following:

1. Rust Free Passenger front door or a good deal on all 4
2. driver side kick panel in charcoal or black color.
3. Hood release cable.
4. A good set of 4 tires in stock or slightly bigger size not 31's but maybe 235/75/15's
5. passenger side fog light housing.
6. Stock HEad unit cd/player tape combo that will work in my XJ

Let me know what you all have.

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
i have rims nice alluminum stock 5 spoke charcoal grey rims and stock sized tires $150

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I need a stock head unit that will work with my 99 XJ I want to get the cd/player tape combo.

·
Registered
710 Posts
monroe is like 45 minutes from my house i drive down to ypsi every couple weeks we can meet some where down there or something pm me if u have any other questions

·
Tiny Member
280 Posts
Got a set of stock rims and tires from my jeep. Good tread and the rims are like new. Will include the spare as well. If you get with blue thunder you can get the tires at the same time, as I sadly know him.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Got a set of stock rims and tires from my jeep. Good tread and the rims are like new. Will include the spare as well. If you get with blue thunder you can get the tires at the same time, as I sadly know him.
How much you asking for the tires and rims. I will get with blue thunder on those fog light housings. I will maybe just drive up to waterford and pick them up there I have to figure it out and I can let him know.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I got the head unit today and I am getting the kick panel and hood release tomorrow so those are off the list for now. I really need a good Passenger front door very soon though.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Okay I have evertyhing accept the passenger front door. If you have one in gunmetal pearl blue that would be great! If not I can get it painted to match.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts