Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
I am the law.
29,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't have a final price at this time, so its not in the Marketplace yet. I have a shaved HPD60/D70 combo being built/narrowed and don't want to tear this XJ up since its in good shape and very functional the way it is.

Basics:

• 4-dr Limited, Gunmetal Blue/gray leather, power everthing, factory tint, AM/FM/CD w/EQ Infinity
  • 4.0, 175k, synthetic its whole life. No issues. New tune-up parts this past spring.
  • AW-4, no issues
  • 242 w/ Tom Woods SYE
  • JCR 1-ton steering w/bushing update
  • Tom Woods double-cardan shafts f/r
  • HPD30/8.25, 4.10's, Detroit rear, LSD front. Aftermarket sway bar mounts being added, so the tie-rod may get flipped up also.
  • Skyjacker 8" lift (new springs, still installing), full rear packs, all heims replaced with RE Superflex joints, adj trackbar with Skyjacker upper mount and Superflex joint. New lower bushings this past Spring.
  • TC skid, tank sid, MORE steering box brace, rock sliders, Hidden Hitch
  • 5 Moabs with 4 285/75r16 BFG AT KO's w/Discount Tire Certificates
  • 5 fake beadlock black rockcrawler-style 15x10 rims with nearly new 4 35x14.5r15 Boggers (also listed in Parts For Sale)
  • Body is still stock (no trimming)
  • A/C works great, no issues
  • Many extras, including spare shafts f/r, new-in-box unit bearings, extra knuckles, husky liners, etc.

At this time, the Trailready bumper will not be sold with it. I have the original Gunmetal Blue front bumper parts that will be put back on prior to sale. Unfortunately, it would not be a good deal to let it go with the Jeep due to their cost.

The concept is to sell this as a "ready to wheel" package that you can still drive daily. The only pictures I have of it are in the "XJ Picture Thread" next to my Dodge. I will be taking new shots with both sets of tires after the lift and axle work is done.

Interested parties should PM me.

·
I am the law.
29,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Full taste of tender
5,373 Posts
well its kinda funny.... when i tried to edit my post to add more, it must have moved to the RB because

·
Full taste of tender
5,373 Posts
everyweekend i spend with kelly, i come back with one phrase stuck in my head... can you guess what it is?

·
I am the law.
29,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
everyweekend i spend with kelly, i come back with one phrase stuck in my head... can you guess what it is?
"Dammit. I should have bought that D60 from PavementPounder when I had that chance. Now it costs $400 more and I wouldn't have had to spend $600+ on chromo D44 shafts."

·
$9.00 vanilla malt
2,773 Posts
This could turn into a classic...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts