Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Firehawk thanks for the offer but needing more of a road driver weekend wheeler. in 2 weeks I will be in a sling for 5 weeks than 4 months of rehab is why I need to move my TJ for a automatic Daily driver.

Have a Blessed Day <><

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Getting a lot of P.M so here is more info. Factory hard doors matched key for ignition doors and tailgate. Stock 30&35 axles 373 gears. Half top has rear zip in and out window and lower bulkhead. rear tire carrier goes into the hitch receiver. Has tilt steering. Blower motor, resistor with the pigtail replaced. Every nut and bolt on the frame & suspension & body to frame are new. (the driverside lower torque box where the body mounts to the frame is the only rust issues but is still bolted and mounted to the frame) If you want to call them issues The AC needs recharged. I have a full factory black soft top with tinted windows which is a 5 out of 10 zippers work windows work could use some clear tape to be weather tight. My jeep came with a hard top from the factory which was sold. so to put the soft top on the roll bars do not have the attaching tabs that the tops frame hooks to.Windshield on top pass side is cracked doesn’t hinder your line of sight.

Attachments

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cash price drop $6000.00 or $5000,00 with out tires and wheels just stockers.
Need a truck with an automatic.
:usa:Have A Blessed Day and Be kind to one another :usa:

·
missmrgreenagain
21,341 Posts
Where is this located

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts