Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1481 - 1498 of 1498 Posts

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,481
Sway bar link rod end wants to live right where my shock bolt is unfortunately. I think I'm going to get some straight arms instead of the offset ones I have and everything will be happy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,483
Can you flip the rod to the inside of the arm? Or maybe flaten them a little?
I dont think I will be able to flatten them but I might be able to get away with them mounted on the inside of the arm

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,485
Your setup looks damn nice Ryan! Hope you can get the sway bar figured out.

How's the house coming?

Have you been sleeping? Lol
Thanks!

We have walls starting to go up on the house but all this rain has pushed us back a couple of days.

And I'm still getting sleep! Definitely not as much before the baby, but enough.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Bad ass man

Keep the stress as low as possible and the sleep you get will be better. The house will start to weigh on your mind and wake you up at 4 am so you can think about it... ask me how i know, that's when you'll know you're stressed to the max lol

·
Gustafson
9,057 Posts
Bad ass man

Keep the stress as low as possible and the sleep you get will be better. The house will start to weigh on your mind and wake you up at 4 am so you can think about it... ask me how i know, that's when you'll know you're stressed to the max lol
Isn't everyone up at that time anyway? :teehee:

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,488
Isn't everyone up at that time anyway? :teehee:
I'm up early, but not that early haha.

I'm usually in the barn with the baby from like 5:30-7. That way the wife can have some uninterrupted sleep, and most of the time the baby is sleeping or I can keep him happy so I can get stuff done

·
Gustafson
9,057 Posts
Before our son started sleeping through the night he was always up at 4am and wanted a bottle. I usually get up for work at 4:30, so I just readjusted to 4am... :sonicjay:

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,490
Licensed and insured again. Going to change some fluids on it and probably put a few road miles on this weekend.

We were supposed to be camping at the dunes memorial day weekend but obviously that didnt happen

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,491
And I'll put in a house update. Getting closer but our interior door delivery has been pushed back because of all this crap going on.

·
F-U-CANCER!!!
5,388 Posts
Everything is looking good!!!!

Probably a dumb question = how or did you install a cel on your swap?

I had the information on how to do it and can not find it now. It would probably help if I had done it 10 years ago... lol

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,494
House is looking awesome!

You should have done a build thread on that.... :teehee:
Thanks!! I have been taking a ton of pictures so maybe when we are all moved in and done I'll start something.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,495
Everything is looking good!!!!

Probably a dumb question = how or did you install a cel on your swap?

I had the information on how to do it and can not find it now. It would probably help if I had done it 10 years ago... lol
Thanks!!

No CEL light here. I frequently have either my torque app or HP tuners plugged in when I'm actually driving it to monitor everything.

Maybe someday I'll have a full dash...

·
Life=Short. Jeeps=Cool
3,883 Posts
Thanks!!

No CEL light here. I frequently have either my torque app or HP tuners plugged in when I'm actually driving it to monitor everything.

Maybe someday I'll have a full dash...

I plan on running torque on my tj when I do the engine swap. I just don't see the point of making factory gauges work when I can just rock a digital dash through it

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,497
I plan on running torque on my tj when I do the engine swap. I just don't see the point of making factory gauges work when I can just rock a digital dash through it

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
It's a pain to always have to connect to my phone, I find myself doing it less and less. I would prefer to have a dash full of gauges.

·
F-U-CANCER!!!
5,388 Posts
It's a pain to always have to connect to my phone, I find myself doing it less and less. I would prefer to have a dash full of gauges.

Mine uses yj gauges. Oil, water and amperage works. The only problem is I never hooked up a check engine light, so I have a code in my ecm for that.

Hopefully I figure out which wire needs to be hooked to a bulb to eliminate the code.

1481 - 1498 of 1498 Posts