Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I WILL NOT SELL SEPERATE

I have a 99 project jeep that I was converting to 355 chevy swap. I have motor you can hear run to go with jeep. A set of 5 mtr 33s go with the 99.
The jeep has a 4.5 sky jacker lift with hard top and full hard doors. The jeep is in great shap with no rust.
I also have a 350 .040 over all new pistons rods ect... need heads to finish build.... I have a bunch of chevy engine parts to go with it.....

The other jeep is a 97 and comes with half doors soft top hard top and full doors. I drive the 97 daily and it runs and drives great. the 97 has 128,000 miles and every thing works. It has new exhaust new 31 tires and two inch lift ..... and all new A/C system.

I am listing them both for 10,500 FIRM
No trades
No offers
FIRM

They are worth it.......

You want to see them then I am assuming you have the money to buy them and I will give you directions to come look.

They are worth every penny of what I am asking.
If I finish the 99 I will ask 10,ooo firm on that one alone and sell the 97 for 6,ooo.

I guess if it dont seem worth it to some one there is no need to comment or send me pms because you must not understand what jeeps are worth and I wont waste the time to try and explain.

jeeps these years are pulling more than what I am asking for both.... if you dont think so then take a look at swappers and ECT.....

10,500 or take over payments and then its 9,000 with a payment around 290

·
Balls Deep
4,558 Posts
how much is needed to finish the sbc swap? the engine that runs is a 355, but what parts were used to build it, or is it a bore/hone stock rebuild? what parts were used in the other engine as well, what compression ratio are they set up for? do you have any of the required adapters. are they manuals or autos, and is the 97 a 4cyl, or 6cyl?

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited by Moderator)
the 97 is a stick and so is the 99.
The 97 has a 4.0 and so did the 99.
The 355 is a jasper engine...
I have the motor mount kit

If intersted you can look.... I guess this will weed out people who like to tire kick and it will keep it to serious people only.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
I guess I don't see the harm in posting a couple quick pictures, that weeds out just as many tire kickers. I myself would not drive over unless I had alittle temptation of seeing what it was I was going to look at. And I am in the market of buying a Jeep.

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
is the 355 set up for fuel inj. or carb?
do you have the addapt. for the 355 to the tranny?
do you have the ori. motor?
does it go with the sale?
is the rest of the jeep stock?
does it have a 44 or a 35 rear?
do you have the parts list w/numbers of the things you have for the swap?

·
Catch the wave
7,994 Posts
in this economy, in this state, someone who is really interested in selling should probably do as much as possible to facilitate the sale:

That includes:
* offering up as much verifiable information as possible on the product(s) offered for sale
* offering up as many detailed photographs as possible to augment the description / list of items for sale
* suffer through the fact, that there are tire kickers that may be interested due to the sheer fact that there is a shiton of people desperate for money due to divorces, deaths, and loss of jobs, and thus a shiton of competing products available for sale.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts