Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well, i just got this from my wife. so far i have cranked the torsion bars and put a set of 30x9.50x15 a/t's and a set of chrome mods i had from a previous truck i had on. i have a set of longer shackles for the rear, but, the bushings are bad so i have to change those out first. just had to fix a broken ujoint also.

im going to be doing a solid axle swap, rear disk swap, spring over lift, 35's, a mild exo cage, and a small body lift if needed. i started fabing the replacement rocker pannels from 7 ga steel, just need to wled them up. and also thinking of doing a mild small block swap or rebuilding the 4.3 and reworking the heads a bit with a cam.

for now this is it...

·
Registered
19 Posts
hell ya put that blazer on roids, the guys a zr2usa.com have a tread just for sas and are a ton of help if ya need it, some crazy set ups too, good luck

·
Registered
495 Posts
Getting ready to swap some waggy 44's myself,on my 93. Are you a mamber of s10extremist.org? With the torsion bars cranked, you might hurry getting some axles ready. I put over a grand into my front end this year and it still makes scary sounds. If it doesn't come apart on it's own, it's comeing out next month.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah im a memebr at s10extremist. got alot of info from that site. looking into useing wide track danna 44 and a amc20 from a '86 grad wagoneer. or possably staying some what small with a dana 30/ 35 set up...

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well im doing a 1" body this weekend hopefully. the 30"s are still rubing a bit over bumps while turning. already trimed some and dont want to trim again till i go to bigger tires. hopefully i will also get the rockers all welded.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
finished up the sliders. going to weld the plates and sliders on tonight or tomarrow hopefully. been busy with work and other projects. trying to have my drag car done before spring. started working on the air tanks also. they are 7"X35" two of them and will be mounted where the spare tire is now. when i can get ahold of a 2 door spare carier...

will post pics when they are weld onto the blazer

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah, there done, just not on it. my wife decided she did want the tracker and wanted to keep the blazer so now i working on the tracker.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts