Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling a 1997 jeep TJ, this jeep has been my daily driver for the past 2 years and the occasional rock crawler on the weekend. This jeep will truly go where ever you want it to go. Jeep is equipped with front and rear lockers. The suspension is outrageously flexy and has no problem on a 5’ bolder. It does very well with 4.88 gears and 35” tire with the 2.5 lt, average gas mileage is 16mpg. I have over $21,000 invested in to it and do not regret one dime of it. This has been the best Jeep I have ever owned, It attracts all kinds of looks. Must sell do to I am buying a house and have a new born on the way. You will not be disappointed!! Id like to try and get $10,000 all offers will be cosidered. local pickup only im located in Boyne City MI

Body:
 The body was just completely painted with Dupont “Orange Blast”. 3 coats of paint and 3 coats of clear makes for a durable finish and allows easy sanding incase you ever scratch, it with no worries of ruining the finish. There are a few small scratches on the rockers from getting in and out of the vehicle, and one spot on the rear tailgate hinge where the paint has rubbed off “I will try to get it touched up before the sale.
 Poison Spider “Rocker Knockers”
 Poison Spider Trail Corners
 White Rhino Fab. Tube fenders
 BRAND NEW Best Top “Super Top” with tinted windows
 Best Top full “Safari Top”
 Heavy duty 1/4” steel front bumper
 Mile Marker 12’000 lb winch with 125’ of cable and 12’ remote
 Led front turn signals
 New Full steel doors of a 2007 Rubicon
 Pillar mounted “Warn Spot lights” Bulbs are burnt out I will provide new ones!
 Frame and all exposed surfaces have been bed lined

Engine
 2.5 lt runs good engine needs new oil pressure sensor
 K&N air filter
 Throttle body spacer
 New Radiator
Suspension
 “Rockkrawler” 6” Long Arm Lift kit $3000 kit
 Independent 3 link front end with track bar and a triangulated 4 link rear end that
 high clearance lower control arms are made of 2” solid stock and use 1” shank Monster Bushing joint at the frame connection and 1” shank Krawler Joints with a 65,000 pound radial load capacity at the axle
 3 link front
 14” travel Rockkrawler shocks
 ACOS adjustable coil spacers
 Front and rear sway bar disconnects
 Skyjacker sway bar
 Skyjacker Heavy Duty TIE ROD
 Limiter straps in front
Drivetrain
 Dana 35 rear 4.88 gears, “Detroit locker”, Yukon chromoly shafts, new brakes.
 Dana 30 front 4.88 gears “Detroit True Trac” new brakes
 Np231 transfer case with slip yoke eliminator
 Tom Woods rear drive shaft
 Front drive shaft has been professionally rebuilt by valley truck parts new CV joint, all new u-joints, completely balanced.
Tires And Wheels
 35x12.5 Mickey Thompson Baja claws good shape with 85% + tread
 15” Mickey Thompson classic rims with center caps
Interior
 Jvc cd player
 Cobra Cb (antenna and mount included too never got around to putting it back on after paint)
 Bestop pleaded water proof seat covers
 Cobra 3 pt harnesses
 Tub has been completely bed lined
 Insta Trunk
 Sound Bar with sony speakers
 Grab handles

1 - 11 of 11 Posts