Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Cheap jeep stuff
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Texts or call 419 957 0441 for more pictures

97 jeep grand Cherokee zj v8 limited jeep has never been offroad. I am the one that has done all the work to it. it's a clean body it has unibody stiffener from the front bumper to the back bumper. I haven't did alot of cutting on the jeep body. I cleaned and painted the under side if the jeep. the motor is a stock 5.2 318 v8 it has a fresh oil charge, plugs, wires and cap and rotor. stock automatic transmission it has a fresh fluid and filter. the front axle is a d44 completely rebuilt from hub to hub has 5.38 gear, elocker, nitro shafts with Spicer joints, drive flanges and all tempkn bearings. the rear axle is a full float d60 with 5.38 gears and full spool and disk brakes kit. the front suspension is a Radius arm long arm and the rear is a 3 link. to get the jeep driving it needs drive shafts and 1 brake line seat bolted down just a few small things. the jeep come on a set of 60% 38 12.50 15 tsl and 15x10 beadlocks.
sell for $4000 or trade for a 3/4 or 1 ton truck. my part out in a couple weeks if not gone. I can send more pictures if interested
rawson Ohio

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts