Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1997 Harley Davidson Heritage Softail Classic (FLSTC)

80CI evo engine, has a stage 1 kit, has an HSE11 cam, stock carb with a dyno jet kit, the stock pipes have had the baffels corred out(straight piped), sounds mean as hell, and dyno'd out at 72 horse and 77 torque, other then that the bike is stock with the addition of a windshield bag, and a little bag that goes from the insterment panel to the seat, has an engine guard with highway pegs, a rear luggage rack, and also comes with a HD waterproof cover.

bike has approx 22,xxx miles changes since i do ride it, runs and rides great,

i have a fair chunck of money into this bike but i got another bike so this one needs to go...so im asking $7500 need to sell

onto the pics
what it looks like with all the stock parts on it

what it looks like now as a solo, and the windshield off, and the bars rolled forward

·
Registered
330 Posts
my uncle has a ice f150 with nice rims n tires e interstd in tradeing call me heres the number he can also put money in 1734-629-6249 ask bout the trade for bike for truck

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
chris brown, i need to sell the bike but im gona have to decline the offer, ide be lossing way to much to sell it at that price, but thanks for the offer

·
81 inches of fun
14,286 Posts
You try craigslist, cycle trader, chopperexchange.com, hd forums? Thats got to be worth $9000
Not in this market in MI it isn't. My mom picked a 06 up last fall with lots of mods for 6k. I just looked at a '06 Softail on Craigslist a couple months ago with 10k miles for $3,500

It's rough selling toys right now.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts