Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
I've done a 94 f150, so I think the frame mounted links would be quite a bit different. Saw one in the for sale section recently.

To op, what do you intend to use the truck for?

·
Registered
550 Posts
I did one on my 99. What kind of info are you looking for. I used a dana 44, 79 f150 coil buckets, stock radius arms, custom brackets for the radius arm (hardest part because of where they landed on the frame), custom track bar mounts on the frame and axle. You will have to make a hoop in your tranny cross member for your drive shaft. Let me know if you need pics or any other info.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im gonna be running leafs I know that's not the best ride but that's mainly all I could find I was curious on the steering im using a dana 44 out of a 77 f 250 im thinking high steer arm on right side to connect steering from pitman arm I like your coil setup looks clean

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mainly just logging trails and every day driving but cant keep cv shafts or front diffs in it it snaps the long axle tube off on left side so wanna get a stronger setup with less moving parts

·
gas, grass, and ass
2,814 Posts
I've done a 94 f150, so I think the frame mounted links would be quite a bit different. Saw one in the for sale section recently.

To op, what do you intend to use the truck for?
For some reason I thought yours was a 97. But you still have more knowledge on it than most.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts