Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have a 1995 monte carlo i need to sell. 113,000 miles, black, gray interior. kenwood cd player. runs perfect. minor oil leak from the pan but im fixing that. new plugs. oil change. i would like to see around $2700 obo.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
new axle and transmission extension housing put on today costed $400 still $2700 leaveing for basic training and i dont need anymore.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
also new differential! i just put over $600 into this thing. it would be a good DD for any one decent on gas about 21 city!

·
3,835 Posts
well I got a 1997 Dodge Full Size Ram 4x4. It needs a little body work. but still looks decent all cleaned up. Fresh Tune-Up. New Distrbutor Cap and Distributor Rotor, New oil and oil filter, new Bosch Spark Plugs, New Spark Plug Wires,New Front Axle Shafts, All new front Wheel Bearings. Its A sport version also. Front and rear posi. HD transfer case. Black in color. Sealed wood Dual Subwoofer box under rear seat(no speakers), It has a cap but a tire in the back poped up on a costruction road pump and broke one of the windows. Has a spray in bed liner. Will be putting a new fuel pump in it soon. Has a K&N Air Filter. Almost 157,000 miles. But these trucks are known to last well over 220,000 miles. It has the 5.2L (318) engine so it gets decent gas mileage for a truck. Still has alot of power. The truck doesnt have any reverse but all the other gears still work great. I got a estimate to fix the transmission and it was about $450.00 with parts and Labour. And they do a little more to make it last longer. Theres more I just cant think of. Has dents and stuff but still looks great. and like all of these trucks the back bumper is rusty like swiss cheese.lol. I need a car for school. But i want a Chevy car cause I want something I can trust.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts