Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Does this Pro Bono...
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have got a good running 94 Ford Thunderbird with ~163k. It has a 4.6L V8 with an automatic AODE transmission in it. Also this car has ford Tru-Trac Posi in the rearend, maybe a donor for a drag car? The previos owner was a friend of mine, and his father owned a chain of Midas stores, so all receipts from oil changes, new tires, and suspension parts are all included. Also last week I drove it to detroit, and before doing so I changed the oil, spark plugs, and fixed a vacuum leak with factory recomended replacement parts. This car runs good and I would trust it to take me anywhere. Last fall my friend hit a deer with it, it tweaked the front drivers side light, bumper cover, and hood. I have brand new Headlight, and corner light assemblies that will be included with the car, they were 185$ The headlight does work which is why I have not yet got around to fixing it, but it wouldn't be much trouble atall to have this car looking nice again. Also the car does have a very nice CD player in it, Retails for around 220$ as well as pioneer 220w three way speakers. Great sounding... Also is already wired for subwoofers, which could be included if you would like.

I would like $1000 with the CD player and sub/amp, or $800 without. These prices are well worth it. If you are interested in picking up a nice reliable car with a little power, please call. Corey 616-477-7011 I work third shift so feel free to contact me at anyhour. Car is also for sale locally and have showed it a few times today, so it won't last long.

Kelly Blue Book is 1,800... and receipts from last year total 1,500 alone and all of them in hand.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts