Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
National Guard guy
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Not sure if the 1st gen stuff will work for me, but I'd rather work with stuff that isn't ancient, anyway.

I need a complete set of pedals and linkage, clutch reservoir, and anything else I'd need to make a 5sp look factory in my automatic truck... I'm going to be swapping in a different motor/trans, and I want it to look as factory as possible.

I'd also like to ditch my automatic steering column, and pick up a manual. Preferably with tilt, steering wheel not needed.

I just remembered, I need a floorpan, too. Pretty sure either standard or extended cab will work, I only need the portion around the outer rear seat brackets. Previous owners must have been fat, because my bench seat reclines in ways it never should. (rusted through)
If someone has a rolled truck, that would be ideal for what I need.

Another edit...
If anyone has a steering wheel with airbag for a 95+ Cavalier, I'd love to get my grubby little hands on one of those, too... dark grey, preferably.

·
Registered
513 Posts
http://nmi.craigslist.org/pts/1017134481.html

You could at least use the floors from that. The seatbelt center console side of the seats is probably a little different though since the seatbelt buckle was mounted a little different from 94-97.

When I worked for Thirlby's all the trucks I drove had some rediculous fatboy lean hah

·
National Guard guy
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
http://nmi.craigslist.org/pts/1017134481.html

You could at least use the floors from that. The seatbelt center console side of the seats is probably a little different though since the seatbelt buckle was mounted a little different from 94-97.

When I worked for Thirlby's all the trucks I drove had some rediculous fatboy lean hah
I think the Blazer floors are different, but I'll look into it. I already tried to get some parts from him. Who knew his brother in law would get first pick? pfft, bastage...

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
i have a whole s-10 blazer for parts i prolly have everything u listed here and some! i have a good auto tilt column, just pop the pin for the shifter and then BAM tilt wheel with no big ass shifter in your way have the kets for this also!

it would probably be easier if you called me

989-494-8009
thanks alot

Robbie

·
National Guard guy
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll call you tomorrow, but my mechanic may be interested in the whole thing?
more info on it? 2wd? 4wd?

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
4wd the front diff is coming out and cv shafts, everything else is there and there will need to be wheels put on it i took off the wheels for winter wheels, i out my brand new chrome wheels on it nad there gettin rusty already and there only 2 months old. CALL ME 989-494-8009

·
National Guard guy
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
He was under the impression it was a 2nd gen 2dr, he doesn't have any need for a 1st gen. I'd rather stick with newer stuff, myself.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts