Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Brady
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i just picked up a 1994 ranger 4x4 supercab with the 4.0litre and an automatic tranny. push button 4x4, bed liner, new tires with 95%tread. everything works great, new lockouts and breaks. NO RUST, only rust is on tailgate corners. Black exterior is PERFECT. interior is even more perfect. only thing it needs are new covers on the fog lights. has some sort of alarm system that i dont think is hooked up and a new cd player. has 3.73 gears. it has a delay shifting into drive, but i dont know if that is a huge deal. 112000 miles. IMMACULTE must see. post pics tonight
asking 4100??? let me know what i should ask.
~Jeff
oh, and its NEVER been off road
and the tires are 31x10.5's

http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z35/jeffscott3_photos/

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
do you know if this had the speed control recall on it? if so and if it hasn't been done yet, you can get a free multi point inspection pre-sale by ford techs.

·
Registered
487 Posts
The switch can get brake fluid in it and the wires can short and cause a fire. They put a in line harness extension on there that has a fuse built into it. Then your truck won't burn to the ground.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
don't worry about it thouth, it's only 1998-2002 rangers, plus several other models ranging from 92-03 i think. so nevermind.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
don't worry about it thouth, it's only 1998-2002 rangers, plus several other models ranging from 92-03 i think. so nevermind.
This recall may not apply to this vehicle - my 94 ranger with the exact configuration doesn't have the switch that their talking about

Free bump for a good deal on, IMO, one of the best and most reliable years of these trucks.....can easily put 350k on them if they're maintained.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts