Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
as the title says

V8 auto
fultime 4wd but its all tight

no clunks or grinding from the tranny or t case

slightly lifted to clear 31 inch tires with no spacers or pucks

only problem with this jeep is that its been on its roof :(

was a slow speed rollover

there want hardley any damage to it at all untill they put it on its wheels and killed it fawkers did more damage than I did

Ive got a set of doors for it same color and power windows and everthing that I need to go pick up

Ill send them with the Jeep and Ill also toss in the rear trim for the inside of the hatch that Ive been meaning to put on just havent gotten around to it

also anything else that Ive got laying around here that goes with it

only thing that dont go with it is the CB and if I sell it the rims and tires are spoken for if the guy that wanted them is still interested

there will be rollers on it tho

Ive had it running and driving since the incedent and she still has really good oil pressure and forwards and back ward still work very well the little I can do here in the drive way

also I should mention that this was not put throught the insurance company so there are no " black marks" on the title if sombody else wanted to fix it up and safty it

Ive also got a line on a new front fender for it but Ill just pass the info of where that little gem is to whomever buys it

Jeep is located at my house in Leamington if sombody wants to swing by and have a look at her

$1600 CDN OBO

Contact info is

James
519 322 0870
OR
possumjeep AT hotmail.com

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Looks like the ZJ that timmay on pirate turned into a buggy, the 'before' pic :sonicjay: good luck with the sale

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
how is it lifted? have you thought about parting it out? where are you located at?
Im in Leamington Ontario about a half hour or so from the border at Detroit

Cant really part it out as you can see from the pics I really dont have a place to keep a derelict jeep

Its been lifted with new springs and longer shocks Im not sure what brand as I bought it a year ago with the lift on it already

1 - 10 of 10 Posts