New Cab Corners and Rockers
New Brakes and Rotors
New Wheel Bearings
New Ball Joints Upper and Lower
New Front U Joints
Class 3 Hitch
Tool Box

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

NEEDS BODY WORK, THE WHEEL WELLS ON THE BED NEED ATTENTION AND THE DOORS ARE RUSTED ON THE BOTTOMS, ALSO THE FRONT BUMPER NEEDS TO BE REPLACED

NICE TRUCK BUT LOOKING FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT LIKE A YJ OR CJ BUT OPEN TO OTHER OFFERS ALSO CASH IS KING $3200.00 OR MAKE AN OFFER

MESSAGE OR CALL 616-510-7986

Attachments

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
trade for a 97 grand cherokee ?

·
The Dodge Guy
5,572 Posts
please read the rules YOU MUST POST A PRICE
why did someone put a 727 in it? so im guessing the 4x4 dont work since the 727 if its 4x4 will havve a pass side drop tcase unlike the 46rh/np231 case that shoud be in it and be a drivers drop.

·
2GK Production's
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
please read the rules YOU MUST POST A PRICE
why did someone put a 727 in it? so im guessing the 4x4 dont work since the 727 if its 4x4 will havve a pass side drop tcase unlike the 46rh/np231 case that shoud be in it and be a drivers drop.
SORRY THERE IS A PRICE NOW BUT ITS OBO and as far as the 727 the truck was bought out of Detroit not to long ago and i was told its a 727 trans "yes its 4x4 and it works" so i guess i need to take a look at the trans and find out for sure, were do i look for numbers or is there anything by looks that i can tell for sure

IT HAS DRIVER SIDE DROP

·
The Dodge Guy
5,572 Posts
SORRY THERE IS A PRICE NOW BUT ITS OBO and as far as the 727 the truck was bought out of Detroit not to long ago and i was told its a 727 trans "yes its 4x4 and it works" so i guess i need to take a look at the trans and find out for sure, were do i look for numbers or is there anything by looks that i can tell for sure

IT HAS DRIVER SIDE DROP
im not being a dick im tryin to help. you wanna get all pissy thats fine, find out what ya got on your own. chrysler NEVER USED THE 727 IN THE RAM LINE AFTER 87. 88 was the first year for a overdrive tranny.

·
2GK Production's
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
im not being a dick im tryin to help. you wanna get all pissy thats fine, find out what ya got on your own. chrysler NEVER USED THE 727 IN THE RAM LINE AFTER 87. 88 was the first year for a overdrive tranny.
i wasnt trying to get pissy and im sorry if it came out that way, and he said that it was a 727 so if you could help me that would be great, but i want to make it clear i wasnt trying to be a dick or anything like that

·
2GK Production's
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I got a picture of the trans pan and to me it looks just like a 727 pan, do the stock trans pan and the 727 look the same???

Attachments

·
The Dodge Guy
5,572 Posts
chances are he just looked at the trans pan, chysler used the same pan on almost all of its light duty trans, the 727/a518/46rh all share the same pan. but that is a 46rh not a 727.

·
2GK Production's
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
chances are he just looked at the trans pan, chysler used the same pan on almost all of its light duty trans, the 727/a518/46rh all share the same pan. but that is a 46rh not a 727.
Will you explain how you know that and were can i find numbers on the trans itself? THANKS man I appreciate it as you can tell i really dont know much about Dodge's im more of a SBC guy

·
The Dodge Guy
5,572 Posts

·
2GK Production's
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
727 Trans Mounted to NV241 T Case, when rebuilt it had bigger clutch bands installed "this is what the previous owner says"

This is what ive came up with so far anyone interested is more then welcome to come take a look

and send any pictures of trades to [email protected]

"interested in the s10 please send pix

1 - 20 of 37 Posts