Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a 90-95 4runner. I would prefer a 94 or 95 but it really don't matter. I have been searching everywhere I can think of for some time now with no luck but I thought maybe someone here knows where there is one for sale. Looking for low 100k miles and Solid with little to no rust. Color don't matter but I'm not a fan of white or tan/gold but 4x4 is a must.

Thanks,
Jeremy

·
Registered
594 Posts
There is a red 4Runner on Willis Rd out in Milan. I've seen it sitting in the yard, but I don't know what year it is. It looks nice from just the drive by. I have to make a run later tonight. I'll go the roundabout way to see if I can get a year off it.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you don't mind that would be great. Also an cross road near it I could run to Milan tomorrow.

Thanks.

·
Registered
594 Posts
My wife came home with plans for me last night so I couldn't get out there. I just drove out there a few minutes ago and got some information.

91 4Runner SR5 V6
Automatic Trans
PW/PL
Original AM/FM Cassette
86,??? Miles
Asking $3800
The phone number is (734)429-1709

Directions: From 94 take 23 South to Willis Rd Exit. Take a right on Willis Road and 4Runner is on the left only about 100 yards down the road.

I took my camera so I could post a pic for you too. It looks pretty good. Only a little bit of rust on the bumpers and maybe a couple of surface spots where the paint has worn off the rockers, but no holes at all.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey thanks. I called the guy tonight and am going to look at it tomorrow. Tho his directions were different, says it is off saline-ann arbor rd. I am not familiar with the area so for all I know its the same rd. But hey thanks for the tip.

Jeremy

·
I'll Finsh One, One Day
2,371 Posts
Do not buy that 4runner. It looks nice but it is a true peice. Most of the thing is spray foam with body over it. Thing was roated out and hack fixed. Ive also be told that, that is not the real miles. Rolled back.

That is about 2 or 3 miles down the road from my friends house. It is right next down to the bp station. Ive looked at it also, Looks nice but really isnt.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Do not buy that 4runner. It looks nice but it is a true peice. Most of the thing is spray foam with body over it. Thing was roated out and hack fixed. Ive also be told that, that is not the real miles. Rolled back.

That is about 2 or 3 miles down the road from my friends house. It is right next down to the bp station. Ive looked at it also, Looks nice but really isnt.
That's good info. I drive by it on my way to pick my daughter up from Milan Highschool and it looks good from the road. It has been for sale for quite a while out there next to that BP so if you do go look at it I'd take Mud'N'Truck's advice and be sure to poke around at everything. I've never owned a Toyota so I'm really not sure what to be looking for

·
I'll Finsh One, One Day
2,371 Posts
Yea if you do go look at it and want it, dont pay 3800 for it. Make sure they come down alot. I know that thing is bad shape under that nice paint cuz i know the people that have worked on it. Look it over very good before you spend any money.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok went to look at it. Mud'N'Truck I think you are right about the condition of it. Deffinetly NOT what I am looking for.

Oh funny story tho, The phone number is 4709 Not 1709. The guy I talked to last night I thought was crazy. He was telling me about the "sliding" doors and the rear "hatch" not roll down window. Oh and the directions were diff. Well I get there today and the guy at 1709 is selling a 98 mini van not a 4runner.:sonicjay: I even said to the wife last night I thought he was talking about a mini van.

Thanks for the tip but I will keep looking. Any others?

Jeremy

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Anyone know of any others?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts