Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
93 xj country. 131,xxx miles. just swapped in a different 4.0 with less miles, brand new rebuilt transfer case(231j) and a different aw4. too many new parts to list, has Rusty's 3" add a leaf lift with 1.75" coil spacers up front and 1.5" block in the rear(sits damn near level), 35" Cooper Discoverer STT's on aluminum Mickey Thompson wheels(no center caps). has custom built long arms but the need to be lengthened a bit. rear axle is a 31 spline 8.8 limited slip with disc brakes, 4.10:1 gears front and rear, brand new pads calipers and rotors front and rear with less than 4,000 miles on them, all new brake line from the master cylinder to rear axle, including soft lines on rear axle.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
thinkin around 1800. i have a pic from my cell but its really blurry and just of front. ill post it tho. thing flexes more than an xj with 3" lift, and full width d44 and ford 9"

·
expert jeep disassembler
8,005 Posts
it is an 2002. $700.00 extra. for what it is 2500 is a very fair price on it. the bike is very nice. it is still sitting at the place that made it street legal. they took forever to get the work done so i am taking forever to pay them. so i cant get pics right now. if i get some real interest i will go shell out the cash to them but im a little mad at them so im in no big hurry.

1 - 20 of 124 Posts